- Information About Us
www.homebody.co.uk is a website operated by Homebody Online Ltd (Homebody) registered in England and Wales under company number 10564599
- Use of Our Website
- Password/Account Security
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and any activities that occur under your account. Homebody shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password or account.
- Intellectual Property Rights
Your use of the website and its contents grants no rights to you in relation to any copyright, designs, trademarks and any other intellectual property and material rights contained in this website. We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our website, and in the material published on it. All the content on this website are protected by national intellectual property and other laws and international treaty provisions.
You may not copy, broadcast, republish, download, reproduce, post, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use the content of the website in any way or for any reason other than your own personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to adapt, alter or create any work derived from the website. If you wish to request permission to use any content of the website, please write to us at email@example.com requesting written permission. We reserve the right to refuse all or any requests on whatever grounds and we are not obliged to give you reasons for our refusal.
You must not create any links to our website without our prior written consent. Should you wish to create a link to our website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accuracy of Content
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Submission of Content
These content standards apply to photographs and any and other material which you may contribute to our website. By submitting content including photographs to us, you acknowledge that:
- You have all the copyright, trade mark or all usage rights of the content.
- You are the person featured in the content or have the express consent of the person featured to submit the content to us.
- You comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which the content is submitted.
By submitting content to us you grant Homebody Online Ltd. a world-wide, royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, and non-exclusive licence to reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such content (in whole or part) on our website. Should we wish to include the content submitted by you in printed media or any other forms of media other than our website, we will request your written permission.
If you wish at any time to remove from our website the content you have submitted, you can do so by emailing us at email@example.com
You agree to indemnify and hold Homebody Online Ltd. and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of content you submit to us.
We reserve the right to post or remove any content sent to us from our website at our discretion without prior notice.
- Breach of Use
- Damage to Your Computer or Other Devices
Homebody uses reasonable efforts to ensure that this website is free from viruses and other malicious or harmful content. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website (including any content on it or any website accessible from it) will not cause damage to your computer or other device. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the right equipment (including antivirus software) to use this website safely and to screen out anything that may damage or harm your computer or other device. We will not be liable to any person for any loss or damage they suffer as a result of viruses or other malicious or harmful content that they access from or via the website.
- Links from our Website
From time to time, we may include links to other websites or resources operated by third parties. These links are provided for your information only. They do not signify that we endorse these websites. We are not responsible for the content or accuracy of any off-website pages nor are we responsible for the availability of such external websites. We are not responsible or liable, for any damage, loss or offence caused by the use of or reliance on such external websites.
- Our Liability
We exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and terms to the fullest extent permitted by law. To the extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage which may arise from the use of, inability to use or reliance on any content or information displayed in or on this website.
Nothing in these terms shall affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor any other liability that we are not permitted to limit or exclude under applicable law.
- Law and Jurisdiction
Any matter that arises out of your use of this website shall be governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
We retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
Homebody Online Ltd ("we" or “us”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By using our site to submit information to us you signify your consent to our collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with this policy.For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (“the Act”), the data controller is Homebody Online Ltd is Mr H Calvert and can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information we may collect from You
We may collect and process data about you, including the following:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions that you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including (but not limited to) traffic data, location data, the resources that you access and other communication data.
- IP Addresses and Cookies
- Storage of your Personal Data
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. All information provided by you to us and kept by us is stored on secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We will do our best to protect your personal data, but unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Therefore we are unable to guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site, and we are not responsible for any breach of data security which is beyond our reasonable control. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
- Uses Made of the Information
We use information held about you in various ways, including:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for the device on which you access our site.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these.
- Disclosure of Your Information
Your information may, for the purposes set out in this policy, be disclosed to:
- Successors in title to our business;
- Third party consultants, contractors or other service providers who may process your personal information on our behalf when providing services (including but not limited to IT support services) to us; and
- government bodies and law enforcement agencies and in order to comply with the law or the requirements of a regulatory authority.
- Your Rights
You can unsubscribe from further emails from Homebody Online Ltd by using the unsubscribe facility on any promotional e-mails that we send you, or by editing the contact preferences for your profile on our site. You can also unsubscribe from any post mailings by emailing us at email@example.com. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
SECTION 20 - KLARNA
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
Pay in 3
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
BA COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This prize draw is only open for eligible participants ("Eligible Participants", or in the singular, an "Eligible Participant"). An Eligible Participant is a person aged 18 years or over, lives in the UK and is not an employee of British Airways ("BA") or Cedar Communications ("Cedar") or their affiliates, or their family members. BA reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Eligible Participants. By taking part in this prize draw, Eligible Participants confirm that they unconditionally accept the terms and conditions set out below ("Terms and Conditions").
2. To be counted as an Eligible Participant, an entrant to the prize draw must submit their entry on the form below ("Activity") between 06:00 GMT 15 May and 23:59 GMT 14 June 2020 ("Prize Draw Period"), and provide contact details (in the form of an email address and/or telephone number) ("Contact Details"), also in the form below. This will automatically submit entry to the draw. No entries outside the Prize Draw Period will be accepted.
3. No purchase is necessary. A purchase will not improve your chance of winning.
4. No third party entries are permitted and only one entry per Eligible Participant is allowed.
5. The following prize is available: one Homebody sleepsuit or tracksuit of the winner’s choice. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. The prize must be confirmed by the prize winner within two weeks of being notified of the win. (the "Prize").
6. On the completion of the Prize Draw Period a winner from those Eligible Participants will be selected at random under independent supervision in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
7. Once the prize winner has been chosen, the Contact Details will be used to contact each of the chosen winners via email or telephone call. The winner will have a period of 14 days to confirm their acceptance of the prize ("Claim Period"). If a winner is contacted via email, winners must confirm their acceptance of the prize in writing within the Claim Period by utilising the medium by which they were contacted. If the winner is contacted by telephone, they must confirm their acceptance of the prize in writing to Homebody, The Club Magazine, 90-100 Southwark St, London SE1 0SW. If any winner does not claim the prize within the Claim Period, or the prize is declined by any winner, supplementary winners may be drawn from the remaining Eligible Participants' entries at Homebody discretion and these winners will be sent the relevant notification. In the event that Homebody cannot locate any potential winners, the prizes may go unawarded.
8. Any other incidental expenses relating to the Prize are not included in the above Prize and must be paid for by each winner, wherever relevant, including delivery and insurance (if necessary).
9. Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount, discount coupon(s) or voucher(s), promotion(s), or special offer(s), by BA or jointly with any other organisation, bonus, awards or certificates.
10. All BA and third party terms and conditions relating to the prize apply.
11. Homebody accepts no responsibility for damage or loss resulting from misdirected or incomplete entries arising from the Eligible Participant's error, computer malfunction, viruses, bugs or telephone malfunction or other such causes.
12 Homebody does not accept any responsibility in the event that any prize winner is unable to claim their Prize within the Claim Period.
13. All Prizes are non-changeable and non-transferable.
14. No cash or credit alternatives are offered for any Prize.
15. Homebody reserves the right to provide substitute prizes of a similar value, should the specified Prize or any element thereof, become unavailable for any reasons beyond its control.
16. Homebody is in no way liable for the reproduction or indirect access via third party web sites or home page access or where any reproduction of the information relating to this prize draw misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions connected with the prize draw.
17. Personal data will be taken wherever necessary from all entries received but shall be limited to those details reasonably necessary for the administration of the prize draw.
18. Wherever imposing such condition is legal, participation in the prize draw constitutes the winner's (and companion's, if applicable) consent to BA's and its agents' use of winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state, for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
20. Homebody’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Homebody reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or amend without notice the terms of this promotion and any Prize issued in the event of major catastrophe, war, strike, earthquake or any actual or anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other circumstance beyond Homebody’s control.
21. Homebody reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify or terminate any Prize won by any individual that it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the prize draw, or to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions or, in Homebody’s sole discretion, in an inappropriate, offensive or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the prize draw may be a violation of the criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made Homebody reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
22. Homebody’s failure to enforce any clause of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
23. Except as otherwise explicitly set out in these Terms and Conditions, Homebody and its affiliates shall not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of their respective obligations that are caused by events outside of their reasonable control. BA's total liability for all claims arising out of or in connection with the prize draw shall be limited to the value of the Prize won by the Eligible Participant. Homebody and its affiliates shall not be liable under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions or otherwise in relation to the event for any special, indirect or consequential losses incurred by an Eligible Participant (or, if applicable, their guest) in any way. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall operate to exclude or limit Homebody or its affiliates' liability for death or personal injury resulting from Homebody or its affiliates' negligence, for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or for any other liability which may not be excluded or limited by law.
24. These Terms and Conditions apply to every Eligible Participant attending the event or entering the prize draw with no exceptions.
26. If any of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall remain valid and enforceable.
25. Promotional materials form a part of these terms and conditions. These Terms and Conditions will prevail in the event of any conflict between these and the promotional materials.
26. This prize draw is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
27. The promoter is Homebody c/o Ethically Sourced Products, 30 Stonebridge Road, Leicester, LE5 3PA