- Designed to enhance your sleep
- Handmade in the UK with love and care
- 100% made from our signature Modal-Sens™ fabric
- +50UPF sun protection, as tested to British Standards
- Free International shipping and 365 day returns
- Gifting option available
Colour Block Harems
Colour Block Harems
- Size & Fit
- Our womenswear comes in sizes from X Small to X Large in both tops and bottoms. Our fit is true to size, and we advise taking your regular size. However, if you like a looser, more drapey fit, we suggest going up a size and if you have a petite frame, down a size. Our model is 5ft 11”/180cm, bust 32”, waist 25” and she is wearing a Small.
- The Colour Story
- Mid Grey
Being neither black nor white, grey is the colour of balance. Inspired by this inner-stability, our Mid Grey demonstrates a certain equilibrium that will help you rebalance your mind and body.
We were drawn to this shade of Charcoal Grey due to it’s deep, broody darkness. It invokes contemplation, healing and tranquility – all of which are key ingredients for rest and relaxation.
Inspired by a morning mist, our lightest grey offers a freshness that rejuvenates your body and rebalances your mind, so that you are ready for whatever tomorrow brings.
- Our Modal–Sens™ Fabric
- Our signature yarn is made from the highest quality MicroModal available, giving it an indulgent, luxurious quality. This fabric was created for our first ever Homebody collection, back in 1999. With its breathable construction, supple structure and softer-than-silk touch, it is easy to see why it still remains a strong favourite today.
- Shipping & Returns
- Shipping Charges
United Kingdom: Free Standard Shipping (2-3 working days) on orders over £180. Europe: Free Standard Shipping (3-6* working days) on orders over €200 and Rest of the World: on orders $225. See our Shipping & Returns information for more details.
Complete the look
|Chest||30”/ 76cm||32”/ 81cm||34”/ 86cm||36”/ 91.5cm||38”/ 96.5cm|
|Waist||24”/ 61cm||26”/ 66cm||28 - 30”/ 74cm||31 - 33”/ 81cm||34 - 36”/ 89cm|
Our womenswear comes in sizes from X Small to X Large in both tops and bottoms. Our fit is true to size, and we advise taking your regular size.
However, if you like a looser, more draped fit, we suggest going up a size and if you have a petite frame, down a size.
Our womenswear is designed for maximum comfort in and out of bed, and our fabric should drape off the body, allowing full movement. Many of our tops have relaxed necklines for slipping off the shoulder and our trouser styles have waistbands that can be worn as high waisted, but equally can be folded down.
Our model is 5ft 11”/180cm, bust 32”, waist 25” and she is wearing a small.
The Homebody collection is designed for a superior experience of comfort for the wearer. Our cut is designed to enhance, therefore if you prefer a looser fit we advise you take one size larger.
All our styles are made from our stretch Modal Sens fabric that skims the body and is designed for maximum comfort in and out of bed, we would therefore suggest being generous with the size you wear unless you like a slimmer fit.
It is not about the size label letter, but much more about buying the right size for you!
If you have any queries please do contact us email@example.com and just ask!
Our fabric is delicate and has our very special finish that is worth looking after. We suggest hand wash if possible and hang dry, but if you prefer to use your washing machine, use a 30 degree cool wash and hang dry (no tumble dryer please!)