Have you got to a point where this global crisis is getting to you both mentally and physically?
We all are having those moments of utter depression and irritation at the limitations this pandemic is putting onto our lives and struggling to sleep really doesn’t help!
Worrying about health, the economy and everything else can leave us all anxious and unable to function normally.
So how can we help ourselves to cope?
We believe it is all down to having a good routine that balances us physically and mentally. Here our tips on what a day might look like – see if you can try this for a week and if it helps:
- 7 AM GET OUT OF BED – OPEN BLINDS AND LET NATURAL LIGHT IN SHOWER DRESS INTO COMFORTABLE LOUNGEWEAR
- 7.30 – 8 AM BREAKFAST – LIGHT PORRIDGE / HERBAL TEA
- 8-9AM EXERCISE - MIX OF HIGH IMPACT AND STRETCH/YOGA/PILATES
- 9-1PM FIRST WORK SESSION - STAND UP FOR 15 MINS EVERY 50 MINS
- 1-2 PM LUNCH - TRY AND GET OUT FOR A WALK
- 2-4 PM WORK
- 4-6 PM SELFISH TIME – ART/SINGING/GUITAR LESSON
- 7PM SUPPER WITH FAMILY
- 8-10 PM RELAX TV / FRIENDS NO DRINKS FROM THIS TIME
- 10 PM PREP FOR BEDTIME MEDITATE FOR TEN MINUTES
- 10.10 PM BEDTIME
Let us know how you get on with this routine.
At don't forget, in times of adversity, it’s not our circumstances that define our happiness levels, but the way we react and respond.